We are delighted you have chosen to enroll your child with Cleveland Arts & Social Sciences Academy.
Steps to Apply for the 2017-18 School Year (Fall 2017):
Thank you for your interest in Cleveland Arts & Social Sciences Academy. Please follow the steps below to enroll your child for the 2017-18 school year.
- Begin the application process by downloading and filling in the 17-18 Enrollment Application Packet.
- Attach required documents:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Immunization Records
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s Photo ID (such as driver’s license or state-issued ID)
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s Proof of Residence such as:
- Utility Bill (electric, gas, or water/sewer)
- Mortgage Statement
- Lease or Rental Agreement that specifies start and end date of the agreement
- Original Mortgage/Closing Paperwork such as the Housing & Urban Development (HUD) Statement
- If you live with a relative or friend and do not have any of the above in your name, you will need to arrange a notarized Affidavit of Residency (1 original affidavit per student)
- Required Only if Applicable to the Student
- Legal Custody Papers
- Individual Education Plan (IEP, ETR, or RTI) or any special education services paperwork (for Speech Therapy, etc.)
- Behavior Intervention Plan (504)
- Applicants for Grades 1-8: Student Records Request
- 4th Grade applicants: 3rd Grade State Test Scores
3. Complete the packet and return it to the school by email or bring it to the school office at: 10701 Shaker Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44104. You will not be able to formally submit your application until all forms are completed and all required documents are attached. If you need assistance, the school can help you complete your application.