We are delighted you have chosen to enroll your child with Cleveland Arts & Social Sciences Academy.
Steps to Apply for the 2016-17 School Year (current year):
- Download the 16-17 Enrollment Application Packet
- Complete the packet and return it to the school by email or bring it to the school office at: 10701 Shaker Blvd., Cleveland, OH 44104.
Steps to Apply for the 2017-18 School Year (Fall 2017):
Our online application process takes approximately 20 minutes. Please read our Enrollment Instructions Letter for directions and a list of all required documents. If you are unable to complete your application in one sitting, you may save your progress and complete the application at a later time. For families using their smartphone to complete the online application, you may access the below links through your smartphone’s Internet browser, or you may download the SchoolMint app from your smartphone’s App Store.
- Create an account on SchoolMint (or on the smartphone app). You will be prompted to fill out your Family Profile before continuing on to the application.
- Sign in to your SchoolMint account to continue and complete your application. Throughout the application, you will be prompted to upload required documents prior to submitting your application. You may upload documents by using a scanner or by taking a high quality and clear picture using your smartphone camera. You may also bring or mail hardcopies to the school office for assistance.
- Submit your application. You will not be able to formally submit your application until all forms are completed and all required documents are uploaded. If you need assistance uploading your required documents, please mail or bring them to the school and the school can help you complete your application.
Should you require any assistance while using SchoolMint, SchoolMint representatives fluent in English and Spanish may be reached via email or by phone at 1.855.957.3535 – PRESS 2 for Family Support. You may also check out the SchoolMint Family Support Center for FAQ’s.