Click to download the 2014-2015 School Handbook
- Shirts/Blouses should be Light blue, White, or Navy.
- Bottoms are to be Navy.
- CASSA tee shirts and/or hoodies may be worn in the place of a dress code shirt/sweater.
- Sweaters must be navy blue, white, or black.
- Shoes should be black, brown, navy, or white.
- Shirts must be tucked in.
- Pants, skirts, shorts and dresses must be knee-length or longer, and must have a hem.
- Belts are to be worn with pants at all times.
- Jeans are not acceptable.
- T-shirts with writing/graphics are prohibited.
- Under garments may not be exposed at any time.
- Girls’ tights must reflect uniform colors.
- Mesh, nylon, or athletic shorts are not permitted in the classroom. These types of shorts may be worn during P.E. classes only.
- Accent colors should complement the dress code.
- Shirts and blouses should be button front oxfords or polo-type.
(No halter tops, tank tops, strapless tops, spaghetti straps, or bare-shouldered tops of any type will be allowed). Blouses/shirts should be constructed so that the top of the shoulder is covered and is fitted under the arms blouses/shirts which expose any portion of the waist, hips, or midriff are not allowed.
When students do not adhere to the dress code they will not be permitted to attend classes.
School Supply List
Click here to download our School Supply List Grades K – 7
Click here to download our Positive Behavior and Interventions Supports Policy
Click here to sign into our Parent Portal