Find school forms, policies, and information.
- Assessment Calendar 2019-20
- Career Advising Policy
- College Credit Plus Policy
- Dress Code Policy
- Enrollment Instructions Letter
- New Student Registration Packet 2019-20
- Parent-Student Calendar 2019-20
- Positive Behavior and Interventions Policy
- Re-enrollment Packet 2019-20
- Supply List 2019-20
- School Calendar 2019-20
Comparable to public schools, our Academy is measured by Ohio Department of Education through annual standardized examinations. Our goal is for optimum scoring that is reflective of the exceptional learning that occurs at Cleveland Arts and Social Sciences Academy every day. Parents can help by ensuring that students take testing seriously, attend school each day, receive extra encouragement, plenty of rest, and adequate nutrition.
Cleveland Arts & Social Sciences Academy is open to all students and committed to supporting at-risk students and their families.