Find school forms, policies, and information.
- Assessment Calendar 2018-19
- Career Advising Policy
- College Credit Plus Policy
- Dress Code
- Enrollment Instructions Letter
- New Student Registration Packet 2018-19
- Positive Behavior and Interventions Policy
- Re-enrollment Packet 2018-19
- School Calendar 2018-19
- School Handbook 2018-19
- Supply Lists 2018-19
Comparable to public schools, our Academy is measured by Ohio Department of Education through annual standardized examinations. Our goal is for optimum scoring that is reflective of the exceptional learning that occurs at Cleveland Arts and Social Sciences Academy every day. Parents can help by ensuring that students take testing seriously, attend school each day, receive extra encouragement, plenty of rest, and adequate nutrition.
Cleveland Arts & Social Sciences Academy is open to all students and committed to supporting at-risk students and their families.